Situated on a brand new development just off of the high street in the heart of Harrow, Greenhill Place provides the community with a brand new hub, including an open air market, a playground and performance space.
This vibrant market including a green grocer will provide a range of commodities as well as 5 lockable enclosed kiosks.
These will provide food traders the opportunity to service customers on the market as well as operate for delivery companies as an additional revenue stream 7 days a week.
With a range of amenities and facilities, this brand new market will see visitors ranging across multiple demographics including families, office workers and general shoppers.
- Market Days: Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Kiosks: Mon-Sun
- Times: 9am – 5pm
- Commodities: Mixed (arts & crafts/food/general goods)
- Address: Greenhill Place, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2EB
- Location: Heart of Harrow
- Provided: Gazebos, weights and sheets
- Type: Casuals & perms
Grow your business
Are you a start up business looking for a location to set up your food delivery business, or an established business looking to expand your reach without the hassle of constantly relocating your equipment and staff.
Greenhill Place Market offers 5 affordable lockable kiosk units suitable for a range of food businesses to quickly get set up and trading.
- Flexible lease agreements
- Additional income stream
- Build up your customer base
- Growing and developing local area
- Cost effective option compared to a serviced kitchen
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Trading on the Market
View Other Markets
Contact Tudor Markets
Office No.: 01384 231 635
Company No.: 08406586
Monday-Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed